Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 16 June 2012

Gift box

My daughter has recently moved house so I thought I would make her a little gift. I made a simple box out of one sheet of card, then I cut two shapes just slightly bigger than the the base and the top of the box. After decorating one of the shaped pieces of card I placed ribbon between the base of the box and the shaped base. I then created a stand for the back of the top piece so as to make it like an easle card. I finished off by placing the ribbon under the stand and attaching the decorated top piece and adding a few gems.

5 comments:

  1. Fab box Sheila, I like the colours you have used. I am sure Sarah will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO want to know how to make these box cards. What are you doing on Saturday? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so easy, you can come visit if you like I have room in my craft room now it's bigger :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful easel box card your daughter will love it
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Carol for you lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete